Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
So, you got the date all planned and ready to go, now all you need is the gift. Just another stressful part for the day of love. Don’t worry, we’ve got your back. We have some top-notch Valentine’s Day gift ideas for him and her that may spark some romance.
Gifts for Her
- Surprise her with a Bed ‘n’ Breakfast trip to an area that you two have always wanted to go
- Personalized wine glass, or if she isn’t a wine drinker, a personalized tumbler or pint glass
- Tickets to that museum or show that she has been dying to see, and yes, you have to go with
- Get a DIY spa kit, with bath bombs, incense/candles, relaxing oils and lotions, etc.
- Send her an edible arrangement of either her favorite fruits or candy
- Buy her favorite makeup from her favorite brand—a gift card to Sephora would work too
- Jewelry is a classic gift, but if you get something to symbolize your love, she’ll treasure it forever
- Foot bath/pedicure kit, because everyone loves nice feet
- Customized phone case with a nice picture of you two
- And don’t forget about Teddy Bears, you can even get one with your names on it
[You May Also Like: Best Places in Indianapolis for Valentine’s Day]
Gifts for Him
- A “Yours and Mine” drink glass set, could be shot glasses, pint glasses or mugs
- Visit his favorite brewery just the two of you for a tour
- A set of coasters with pictures of you and him together
- Tickets to see his favorite team play, and yes, you have to go as well
- Get him a grill kit, complete with funny apron, barbecues, grill cleaner, grill spatula, etc.
- If he likes to golf, get him a round at a nice country club for when spring arrives
- Watches have been coming back, get him a nice watch that matches his wardrobe
- A nice beard kit or shaving kit, plus, he’ll always look clean and clear
- A stylish sports jacket, something that makes him look good
- Get a jersey of his favorite player from his favorite sports team
We hope these gift ideas make shopping a bit easier for Valentine’s Day this year.
Have a lovely Valentine’s Day!